Please note that I can also assist you with negotiating your past due bills with your creditors before you make a final decision on whether you should seek protection under the Bankruptcy Code.
Let me deal with the bill collectors.
My services in your bankruptcy case include but are not limited to:
- A 30 minute free in-person consultation;
- A realistic evaluation of your financial situation with advise as how best to proceed in order to solve your current financial problems whether in bankruptcy or not.
- I will assist you in your decision how to protect your assets best. Chapter 7, or Chapter 13.
- In office or other location meetings as your case requires;
- If you decide to proceed in bankruptcy I will complete the preparation and electronic filing of the means test forms, petition, schedules, supplemental local forms and mailing matrix;
- Preparation and attendance at the 341 Meeting of Creditors;
- Filing any necessary motions to avoid liens;
- Providing all notices and instructions to the client(s);
- Preparation and filing amended schedules and statements.
Take the online free and secure questionnaire at www.stopmybills.com. [USE MY PASSWORD “bestlawga” TO GAIN ACCESS.
Please call me if you have questions or you would like to make an appointment. Call me at 770- 565-4661 or use our contact form.
“We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.” See 11 U.S.C. 528(b)(2).